About the Patient Participation Group
The Patient Participation Group is a group made up of patients registered at the practice who are interested in their health needs as well as the needs of the community.
The Aim of the Group is:
- To promote co-operation between the practice and patients;
- To encourage health care education in the practice.
- Develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients.
- Organise and develop a local “survey” with patient input;
- Understand issues affecting patients; Developing action plans that address patient issues;
Useful information on patient participation go to National Association of Patient Participation website
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.